- The Biology Of Belief – Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Dr. Joe Dispenza on Reality Creation
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Self-Care and Self-Love Practices
- The 7 (Proven) Keys to Improving Your Mental Health!
- The Importance of a Breakdown
- Mental Health and Hypnosis
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator
- Not to Miss!! – Mindful’s Top 12 Posts of 2017 (and… 2016) and Top 10 Guided Practices
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals That Will Make You Happy!
- 9,144 hits
Debra LeGere, LCSWInformation & Appointments: 404.918.2674
Category Archives: Mental Health
I’ve loved hiking in the woods ever since my Aunt Ree took me on my first walk in the woods as a small child. It felt like I entered a brand new world – a magical world of trees, moss … Continue reading
Dr. Joe Dispenza is amazing! Below is a wonderful interview with him describing how we CREATE our future WITH our THOUGHTS… Dr. Joe Dispenza Will Leave You Speechless | An Eye Opening Interview
In honor of World Mental Health Day!! THE 7 (PROVEN) KEYS TO IMPROVING YOUR MENTAL HEALTH Taken from Melli O’Brien’s blog, with permission from Melli ~ one of my FAVORITE mindfulness teachers! Addiction, Anxiety, Articles, Brain Health, Depression, Happiness, Health, Helpful Habits, Mindfulness, Research, Stress Did you know … Continue reading
From one of my FAVORITE websites: MINDFUL.ORG “Human beings are experts at showing up for the demands of the world. We keep driving forward—for our boss, our parents, our partners, or even ourselves—trying to live up to what’s expected of … Continue reading
Get your coffee, tea or water. Put your pj’s and some soft music on, sit back and relax. You’ve taken care of everyone else – this is your time. If you don’t subscribe to Mindful Magazine yet – I highly … Continue reading
This is a must see video! Not only about “Millennials” but about relationships, addiction, depression and how our brains become hard-wired to reach for technology instead of relationships… It’s absolutely worth the entire 18 minute commitment.
5 Ways to Infuse the Holidays with Mindfulness How often have you begun the holiday season with the most exalted expectations, only to stumble into the New Year burned out and disappointed? The secret to making your holidays as enjoyable … Continue reading