- The Nature Fix: The Three-Day Effect
- TELE-MENTAL HEALTH
- The Biology Of Belief – Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Dr. Joe Dispenza on Reality Creation
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Self-Care and Self-Love Practices
- The 7 (Proven) Keys to Improving Your Mental Health!
- The Importance of a Breakdown
- Mental Health and Hypnosis
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator
- 9,813 hits
Debra LeGere, LCSWInformation & Appointments: 404.918.2674
Tag Archives: addiction
I’ve loved hiking in the woods ever since my Aunt Ree took me on my first walk in the woods as a small child. It felt like I entered a brand new world – a magical world of trees, moss … Continue reading
This is a must see video! Not only about “Millennials” but about relationships, addiction, depression and how our brains become hard-wired to reach for technology instead of relationships… It’s absolutely worth the entire 18 minute commitment.