- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals That Will Make You Happy!
- The 15 Habits of Incredibly Happy People
- Dove’s Real Beauty Sketches
- How to Live Your Truth Part 1 – Melli O’Brien
- Simon Sinek – Millennials and more – Absolutely worth the watch!
- Holidays and Mindfulness
- Anxiety and Mindfulness
- The BodyTalk System – Part 1 – What is BodyTalk?
- The 8 Essential Foundations of Mindfulness
- Bruce Lipton – The Power of Consciousness – Interview by Iain McNay
- 4,270 hits
Debra LeGere, LCSWInformation & Appointments: 404.918.2674
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Compassion is not a relationship between the healer and the wounded. It’s a relationship between equals. Only when we know our own darkness well can we be present with the darkness of others. Compassion becomes real when we recognize our … Continue reading
Extinguish Addiction with Mindfulness Addiction. It’s baffling, mysterious, and powerful. We are all exposed to addiction directly or indirectly, one way or the other. Your brother, cousin, wife’s father, co-worker… perhaps even you suffer yourself from some form of addiction. Some … Continue reading