Welcome! Thank you for stopping by.
I am passionate about working with clients that are committed to lasting change and continued personal and spiritual growth. I specialize in collaborating with people that are ready and willing to make the changes needed to redefine themselves and their lives. Change is possible and blossoms from the synergy of a healthy mind, body & spirit.
I partner with those that no longer want to be defined by mental health struggles. Together we will identify issues that interfere with your path toward an increased sense of happiness, improved health and sustained change. You will learn current, non-invasive techniques that assist in healing and releasing the past, increase feelings of self~esteem and confidence, improve relationships and build a stronger sense of authenticity, peace, purpose, balance and happiness.
As an adjunct to traditional therapy, I have specific training in energetic healing modalities that assist deep and lasting change.
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Life Transitions
- Grief & Loss
- Trauma Resolution
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family and Relationship Issues
- Dual Diagnosis
- Relapse Prevention
- Recovery Lifestyle
- Impact of Addiction on Relationships
- Transpersonal Psychology
- Energy Psychology Techniques
- CBT: How thoughts, behaviors, choices, decisions, attitudes & beliefs influence our life
- BodyTalk Access ~ A great way to help balance brain chemistry – which positively influences the health of the entire mind~body system
- Mindfulness & Radical Acceptance
- Guided Imaging
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Intuitive Counseling
- DBT: I am not a “Certified DBT therapist” and do not offer coaching between sessions. However, I have extensive training in DBT concepts and philosophy. I pull from DBT theory in my therapy sessions. If you are looking specifically for DBT Skills Training – I am happy to recommend a practitioner to you.
“At any moment you have a choice that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh