- The Biology Of Belief – Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Dr. Joe Dispenza on Reality Creation
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Self-Care and Self-Love Practices
- The 7 (Proven) Keys to Improving Your Mental Health!
- The Importance of a Breakdown
- Mental Health and Hypnosis
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator
- Not to Miss!! – Mindful’s Top 12 Posts of 2017 (and… 2016) and Top 10 Guided Practices
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals That Will Make You Happy!
- 8,934 hits
Debra LeGere, LCSWInformation & Appointments: 404.918.2674
Tag Archives: depression
In honor of World Mental Health Day!! THE 7 (PROVEN) KEYS TO IMPROVING YOUR MENTAL HEALTH Taken from Melli O’Brien’s blog, with permission from Melli ~ one of my FAVORITE mindfulness teachers! Addiction, Anxiety, Articles, Brain Health, Depression, Happiness, Health, Helpful Habits, Mindfulness, Research, Stress Did you know … Continue reading
This is a must see video! Not only about “Millennials” but about relationships, addiction, depression and how our brains become hard-wired to reach for technology instead of relationships… It’s absolutely worth the entire 18 minute commitment.
My favorite mindfulness teacher ~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~ an introduction to mindfulness