- The Biology Of Belief – Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Dr. Joe Dispenza on Reality Creation
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Self-Care and Self-Love Practices
- The 7 (Proven) Keys to Improving Your Mental Health!
- The Importance of a Breakdown
- Mental Health and Hypnosis
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator
- Not to Miss!! – Mindful’s Top 12 Posts of 2017 (and… 2016) and Top 10 Guided Practices
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals That Will Make You Happy!
- 9,349 hits
Debra LeGere, LCSWInformation & Appointments: 404.918.2674
Category Archives: depression
I’ve loved hiking in the woods ever since my Aunt Ree took me on my first walk in the woods as a small child. It felt like I entered a brand new world – a magical world of trees, moss … Continue reading
Dr. Joe Dispenza is amazing! Below is a wonderful interview with him describing how we CREATE our future WITH our THOUGHTS… Dr. Joe Dispenza Will Leave You Speechless | An Eye Opening Interview
Get your coffee, tea or water. Put your pj’s and some soft music on, sit back and relax. You’ve taken care of everyone else – this is your time. If you don’t subscribe to Mindful Magazine yet – I highly … Continue reading
This is a must see video! Not only about “Millennials” but about relationships, addiction, depression and how our brains become hard-wired to reach for technology instead of relationships… It’s absolutely worth the entire 18 minute commitment.