- The Biology Of Belief – Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Dr. Joe Dispenza on Reality Creation
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Self-Care and Self-Love Practices
- The 7 (Proven) Keys to Improving Your Mental Health!
- The Importance of a Breakdown
- Mental Health and Hypnosis
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator
- Not to Miss!! – Mindful’s Top 12 Posts of 2017 (and… 2016) and Top 10 Guided Practices
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals That Will Make You Happy!
- 8,761 hits
Debra LeGere, LCSWInformation & Appointments: 404.918.2674
Tag Archives: happiness
In honor of World Mental Health Day!! THE 7 (PROVEN) KEYS TO IMPROVING YOUR MENTAL HEALTH Taken from Melli O’Brien’s blog, with permission from Melli ~ one of my FAVORITE mindfulness teachers! Addiction, Anxiety, Articles, Brain Health, Depression, Happiness, Health, Helpful Habits, Mindfulness, Research, Stress Did you know … Continue reading
Taken from: https://www.theladders.com/p/21219/neuroscience-4-rituals-happy on 8/18/2017 By Eric Barker May 19, 2017 You get all kinds of happiness advice on the internet from people who don’t know what they’re talking about. Don’t trust them. Actually, don’t trust me either. Trust neuroscientists. … Continue reading
5 Ways to Infuse the Holidays with Mindfulness How often have you begun the holiday season with the most exalted expectations, only to stumble into the New Year burned out and disappointed? The secret to making your holidays as enjoyable … Continue reading
Reblogged from Mrs. Mindfulness ~ Check out her blog! The 8 Essential Foundations of Mindfulness When building a house, the foundation is a crucial element. Without a stable foundation, all your hard work is at risk of cracking and crumbling … Continue reading
Breaking beliefs. Conscious reality creation. Really great information….. and connection with Mindfulness explained.
My favorite mindfulness teacher ~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~ an introduction to mindfulness
New Research Shows That Mindfulness Is the Secret to Happiness Reblogged from http://mrsmindfulness.com/ted-talk-happiness-is-mindfulness/ New research is shedding light on the pursuit of happiness—and most of us have been looking in all the wrong places. It turns out, happiness is not found … Continue reading