- The Biology Of Belief – Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Dr. Joe Dispenza on Reality Creation
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Self-Care and Self-Love Practices
- The 7 (Proven) Keys to Improving Your Mental Health!
- The Importance of a Breakdown
- Mental Health and Hypnosis
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator
- Not to Miss!! – Mindful’s Top 12 Posts of 2017 (and… 2016) and Top 10 Guided Practices
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals That Will Make You Happy!
- 8,934 hits
Debra LeGere, LCSWInformation & Appointments: 404.918.2674
Tag Archives: counseling
Taken from: https://www.theladders.com/p/21219/neuroscience-4-rituals-happy on 8/18/2017 By Eric Barker May 19, 2017 You get all kinds of happiness advice on the internet from people who don’t know what they’re talking about. Don’t trust them. Actually, don’t trust me either. Trust neuroscientists. … Continue reading
Compassion is not a relationship between the healer and the wounded. It’s a relationship between equals. Only when we know our own darkness well, can we be present with the darkness of others. Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity. ~ Pema … Continue reading
New Research Shows That Mindfulness Is the Secret to Happiness Reblogged from http://mrsmindfulness.com/ted-talk-happiness-is-mindfulness/ New research is shedding light on the pursuit of happiness—and most of us have been looking in all the wrong places. It turns out, happiness is not found … Continue reading