- The Biology Of Belief – Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Dr. Joe Dispenza on Reality Creation
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Self-Care and Self-Love Practices
- The 7 (Proven) Keys to Improving Your Mental Health!
- The Importance of a Breakdown
- Mental Health and Hypnosis
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator
- Not to Miss!! – Mindful’s Top 12 Posts of 2017 (and… 2016) and Top 10 Guided Practices
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals That Will Make You Happy!
- 8,934 hits
Debra LeGere, LCSWInformation & Appointments: 404.918.2674
Tag Archives: DBT
Another great blog post written by Melli O’Brien AKA Mrs. Mindfulness Busy & Stressed? 3 Tips to Make Your Day More Mindful I just came back from teaching my four-day retreat ‘the art of mindful living’ to forty wonderful people. … Continue reading
New Research Shows That Mindfulness Is the Secret to Happiness Reblogged from http://mrsmindfulness.com/ted-talk-happiness-is-mindfulness/ New research is shedding light on the pursuit of happiness—and most of us have been looking in all the wrong places. It turns out, happiness is not found … Continue reading