Welcome! Thank you for stopping by.
I am passionate about working with adult clients that are committed to lasting change and continued personal and spiritual growth. I specialize in working with clients that are experiencing a life transition in the many ways they may present such as divorce, death, loss, coming to a personal cross-roads. No matter what has transpired, we can develop a plan to address the present, come to peace with the past, and develop a solid plan forward.
I’m a holistic practitioner and appreciate the importance of mind, body and spirit coherence.
Together we will identify issues that interfere with your path toward an increased sense of happiness, improved health and sustained change. You will learn current, non-invasive techniques that assist in healing and releasing the past, increase feelings of self-esteem and confidence, improve relationships and build a stronger sense of authenticity, peace, purpose, balance and happiness.
As an adjunct to traditional therapy, I have specific training in energetic healing modalities that assist with deep and lasting change.
- Certified Grief Counseling Specialist
- Life Transitions
- Trauma Resolution
- Anxiety, Stress, Panic Attacks
- Family and Relationship Issues
- Relapse Prevention
- Recovery Lifestyle
- Impact of Addiction on Relationships
- Dual Diagnosis
- Life Coaching
- Transpersonal Psychology, Positive Psychology, Eco-psychology,
- Energy Psychology Techniques, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- CBT: How thoughts, behaviors, choices, decisions, attitudes & beliefs influence our life
- BodyTalk Access ~ A great way to help balance brain chemistry – which positively influences the health of the entire mind~body system
- Social Rhythm Therapy
- Guided Imaging
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Intuitive Counseling
- DBT: I am not a “Certified DBT therapist” and I do not offer coaching between sessions. However, I pull from DBT theory in my therapy sessions. If you are looking specifically for DBT Skills Training or a DBT therapist, I am happy to recommend a seasoned practitioner to you.