Newest Post in Honor of World Mental Health Day!
“Honoring the sacred connection between mind, body and spirit.”
I am passionate about working with clients that are committed to lasting change and continued personal and spiritual growth. I specialize in collaborating with clients that are ready to redefine their lives. I work with those seeking personal growth, spiritual growth, transition and transformation. I partner with those that no longer want to be defined by mental health issues.Individuals ready to take the next step toward increased happiness, health, peace and authenticity.
Are you seeking personal and spiritual growth? Are you going through a life transition? Do you want to transform and redefine yourself?
Anxious? Sad? Lacking motivation? Just wanting to sleep? Having emotional outbursts? Struggling with addiction / maintaining a recovery lifestyle? Struggling with obsessive thoughts / compulsive behaviors? Have you suffered trauma in your past? Do you fear being rejected or abandoned? Do you experience panic / fear having a panic attack? Do you over/under eat – binge – purge?
Together we will identify issues (mental health, personal, relationship, spiritual, addiction) that are interfering with your path to happiness, transformation and sustained change. My clients learn current, non-invasive techniques that help release the past, improve relationships, increase feelings of self~esteem and confidence, and regain a sense of peace, balance and happiness. As an adjunct to traditional therapy, I use energetic healing techniques that assist deep and lasting change.
Specialized Training & Knowledge
- Panic Attacks
- Trauma Resolution
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family and Relationship Issues
- Self Harming Behaviors
- Dual Diagnosis ~ Addiction ~ Relapse Prevention ~ Recovery Lifestyle
- Impact of Addiction on Relationships
- Holistic Psychology
- Energy Psychology Techniques
- DBT: guided imaging, emotion regulation techniques, interpersonal effectiveness
- CBT: How thoughts, behaviors, choices, decisions, attitudes & beliefs influence our life
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
- BodyTalk Access ~ A great way to help balance brain chemistry – which positively influences the health of the entire mind~body system
- Mindfulness & Radical Acceptance
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psycho-Educational and Psycho-Dynamic Processing
- Intuitive Counseling
- Essential Oils
“At any moment you have a choice that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh